Includes income assistance under the Ontario Disability Support Program (ODSP) – benefits available, eligibility, how to apply, how to appeal.
Some indicators of legal issues
What the clients may say:
- "My application for benefits under the Ontario Disability Support Program (ODSP) was denied."
- "I received a letter from ODSP saying there was an overpayment on my benefits."
- "I will be appealing the ODSP’s decision to deny my benefits, but my request for interim assistance was not approved."
- "I got a letter from ODSP saying my benefits have been suspended."
- "My ODSP worker says I need a trustee to help me manage the money I receive from ODSP. I do not agree with the person he/she has chosen."
Legal Services and Information
|Income Security Advocacy Centre||Community legal clinic pursues test cases, Charter and appellate litigation to address systemic issues arising from federal and provincial income security programs, and from the…|