- Two lawyers are available to consult with front-line workers supporting clients within our target populations.
- Education and information sessions for front-line community workers on legal issues faced by their clients.
- Annual conference on how to support the legal and social service needs of clients within our target populations.
- Public legal education (PLE) and information for use by community members.
- Website and hard copy resources to support timely access to legal, social and communication services by our network partners.
- Language and communication support.
Access our services by contacting Connecting Ottawa at email@example.com