Some indicators of legal issues
What the clients may say:
- "I don’t know if I need a will."
- "I can’t afford a lawyer, so I wrote a will by myself. I want to be sure it will be followed when I die."
- "I wrote my will a long time ago and I’m not sure where it is or if it’s still valid."
- "After I die, I want my common-law partner and children to get everything."
- "After I die, I want everything donated to charities of my choice."
Legal Services and Information
|Ontario. Ministry of the Attorney General - Victims and Vulnerable Persons Division - Office of the Public Guardian and Trustee||Responsible for:Protecting Mentally Incapable People: managing the finances and property of adults who have been found incapable of managing their own affairs decision maker of…|
|Council on Aging of Ottawa (The)||Advocacy group on seniors' issuesVolunteer opportunitiesVolunteer-run committees meet to discuss the following seniors issues: Age-Friendly Ottawa: group working with the City of Ottawa, community partners,…|
|JusticeNet||Non-profit organization links individuals seeking legal advice that are unable to obtain legal advice due to high cost or due to their ineligibility to obtain…|