Includes information on law related to home care services, such as nursing, social work, homemaking care, help taking a bath, etc.
Some indicators of legal issues
What the clients may say:
- "My parents says the home health care worker doesn't respect his/her privacy."
- "My home care worker doesn't let me eat what I want."
- "Nobody is listening to my opinions about my home care service."
- "My home care hours are being reduced but I still need the same level of service."
- "My allowance for personal support services isn't enough to cover my needs."
Legal Services and Information
|Ottawa. City Operations - Snow Go Assist Program||Help clearing snowSnow Go Program: provides a matching service for seniors and people with disabilities looking to hire an individual or contractor to clear snow…|
|Western Ottawa Community Resource Centre - Foot Care Services||Basic and advanced foot care provided by a foot care specialist at weekly and monthly community clinicsFoot care includes: care of corns care of calluses…|
|Advocacy Centre for the Elderly||Community legal clinic representation in cases involving issues of particular importance to seniors, such as long term care, hospital discharge issues, elder abuse, government pensions,…|
|Ontario. Ministry of Long-Term Care - Long-Term Care Family Support and Action Line||Government service concerning long-term care homes and Home and Community Care Support Services (HCCSS) in Ontario * handles concerns and registers complaints about long-term care…|