Covers legal rights when it comes to pollution and environmental damage.
Some indicators of legal issues
What the clients may say:
- "The air quality in the house I rent is affecting my health."
- "There is asbestos in the house I rent."
- "My child's asthma is being triggered by mould in the house we rent."
- "The paint in my apartment is flaking and I'm worried that it might contain lead."
- "I'm worried that the pest control treatment my landlord used is harmful to my health."
- "My child got a rash after playing with a new toy."
- "I think the construction site near my home is releasing toxins."
- "I think my well water is contaminated"
Legal Services and Information
|Ecojustice - Ecojustice Environmental Law Clinic
|Use the law to defend nature, combat the climate crisis, and fight for a healthy environment for all. To achieve this, Ecojustice does three things:…
|Free legal answers covering 2,100 topics on provincial and federal laws available by website referrals publishes legal guides and Your Guide to Canadian Law