Injured Workers Compensation
Includes information about workers, rights when they are injured on the job and about the Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB).
Some indicators of legal issues
What the clients may say:
- "I have chronic back pain from the heavy lifting I have to do at work. My boss offered me a different job that pays less"
- "The chemicals I have to use at work gave me asthma and now I can't work."
- "Chronic pain from a work-related injury has made me depressed. Because of my depression, my employers cut my hours."
- "I saw a co-worker die and now I'm afraid to go back to work"
- "I got a letter from the Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB) saying that my benefits have been reduced"
There are no records for Injured Workers Compensation